Ashwagandha Plus Coffee
Antistress & Revitaliser
Take 1 teaspoon 2 to 3 times a day.
Direction for Use :
Place one teaspoon into a cup. Add very hot water, stir. Add milk and sugar to taste if desired.
- Enjoy the benefits of herb Ashwagandha in the popular coffee flavour. In Ayurvedic literature Ashwagandha has been described for providing calming, antistress and rejuvenative effect.
- Ashwagandha is considered as ‘Rasayan’ in Ayurved and is considered to have calming effect.
- The dark rich flavour of Chicory (Kasni) is best known as a substitute for Coffee, but it is considered as a bitter digestive tonic and has diuretic properties.
- Considered to have stress relieving properties.
- Supports reistance to fatigue.
- May have calming effect.
- Kasni is considered to have diuretic properties.
- Ashwagandha may help enhance energy and act as a rejuvenator.